Terms of service
§1 Application to entrepreneurs and conceptual definitions(1) The following general business conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can mostly be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Case of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.neonwords.de.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non -binding request to the consumer. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When entering an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer gives a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided for in our internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Activity of the "Zur Kasser" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registration and entering the registration information (email address and password).
6) Recruiting or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Sending the order by clicking the "Order" or "Buy" or "Buy" button
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.neonwords.de. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date(1) The prices given contain the statutory sales tax and other price components. There are also any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the contract is concluded.
Insofar as we deliver by cash on delivery, the due date of the purchase price claim comes with receipt of the goods.
§4 delivery(1) Unless we have given this differently in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here in the latest within 14 working days. The deadline for the delivery in the event of payment in advance begins to run on the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a statutory holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of random downfall and the random deterioration of the sold item also only passes to the buyer to the buyer when buying the shipment.
§5 Reference to Reference
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price is paid in full.
Stand of the General Terms and Conditions August 2022